Friday 28 October 2011

Nurse Katie

Boy have I been doing a lot of role play recently, and I had a guy visit yesterday who had some very sexy ideas. 

I was dressed up in my nurse uniform and I was busy shaving around his cock and balls for an operation, but he got a hard on while I was moving his cock around in my latex gloves. He got such a thrill, and my pussy started to get so wet that my knickers were soaking with my juices. 
He inapropriately put his hand up my dress, rubbed my stocking tops and then slipped his hand into my knickers by pulling them to one side. His fingers slipped over my wet clitty, and he wanked me while I finished shaving him. 

Then I just couldnt help but wank his cock using a little squirt of the shaving foam, it made me feel very horny watching his cock get harder and his balls getting tighter. His pre-cum dribbled out down his cock as the lather thickened. 

I couldnt hang on any longer and climed over his face, pushing my arse down into his mouth, he loved licking it eagerly while I wanked him, and he rubbed my clitty again while he was rimming me. 
I came hard over his face as his cock jerked and his spunk flew out into my face. 
Dont be left alone with a nurse at any time. It's just not safe.