Thursday 13 October 2011

One of My Role Play Students Was Late For Class . . . .

I saw one of my favourite clients yesterday, I enjoy role playing very much and he does too. He always has new ideas and with him being an Oxford graduate he wanted me to pretend the following with him:

It’s a hot sunny afternoon about 5pm and I am a tutor preparing for the arrival of one of my students called Tommy. He likes to play rugby and is studying for a degree in philosophy. Tommy has a delicious big cock which tilts to one side when it’s really hard and gets sticky and wet and always glistens in the light. I was wearing my tutor outfit with a tight skirt and stockings, white blouse, my hair tied up and stage glasses – very fitting.

As his tutor we always get a lot done during a session. And on this particular day Tommy arrived late so he was not in my good books for a start. I slammed the door behind him and told him to pull his trousers down. I bent him over my knee and slapped his bottom, telling him to open his legs I slapped his bollocks around and flicked them lightly. Then I tied them up and tugged on them from behind which increased their sensitivity. I told him how naughty he was being late and at this rate would never finish his degree if he didn’t start working hard enough.

He promised that he would please me and work very hard to do so and then I pushed him up against the wall and spanked him with my paddle which made his cock even harder and dripping wet with excitement. I liked to whisper in his ear that he was my college bitch and deserved a good arse banging.

Then he told me had enjoyed getting fucked by other boys but had always wished it was a woman with a big hard strap on to punish him properly. I told him that he was in luck today as I had my new strap on cock which he would love.

He begged me to be gentle with his little arse hole before slipping my little cock into it, and of course I reassured him that I would. I made him get to his knees and submissively suck my cock first which he said he ‘enjoyed very much thank you mistress’. I was pleased enough and bent him over my desk and parted his beautiful tight arse cheeks. My cunt was very wet knowing that I was going where no woman had gone before and thought about the boys with their big cocks fucking him like their student bitch.

Then he started begging me: “Please fuck me mistress, don’t make me wait any longer” So I slipped my finger in first his tight little hole squeezed my finger and slowly I finger fucked his arse and then steadily slipped in another finger – he loved every moment of it. His little hole soon grew supple and hungry for my cock. I told him to push back onto my cock and fuck himself like a good student should. He did as he was told. I reached his tied cock and balls, holding the tie in my mouth and tugging on it as fucked him, with my left hand I wanked his cock. He loved it too much.

I told him that he must not cum. And he begged me to let him spunk all over my desk. I made him swear that he would fuck me after he had cum, which I knew he would. As I pounded his arse hard, he begged me for more which made me cum as the strap on rubbed my hard little clitty. Then he spunked his load onto my desk. He definitely learned some of my philosophy that day. 


WATCH MY VIDEO HERE