Monday 7 November 2011

Teasing Boys in Big Houses

Yesterday I went to a wonderful big house in Buckinghamshire which is a little further than I like to travel but it was worth the visit. Guy wanted me to role play his boss. I had arrived in my suit with a short skirt and we began our meeting about his sales performance. 

I told him that as he wasn't up to much that he would have to find other ways of persuading me that he should keep his job. I made him wank himself in the huge downstairs shower while I sat on the lid of the toilet fucking my dirty whore boss pussy with a big pink dildo. I told him in no eventuality was he allowed to cum. 

After bending him over the sink and spanking his fleshy bottom which got me very wet, I marched him upstairs to his home office where I pushed him roughly onto the desk, pushed his legs back and ensured that his little arse was well lubricated. 

He was very keen to show me that I was the boss and he would do all he could to keep me happy. Then I made him suck my strap on cock which was under my skirt all along. Then I fucked his little arse as he lay on his back like a dirty office bitch. 

He loved it and spunked everywhere as he wanked his cock while I fucked his tight virgin arse really hard. 

Then as I left feeling fully satisfied after cumming with the strap on rubbing my clitty I told I would be back next month for a performance review. He seemd very pleased with the situation.