Sunday 29 January 2012

He hadn't even taken his suit off when he fucked me against the door

Yesterday I had the most delicious kinky time with a businessman called Blake. I had seen him before, on a weekend but today he was wearing a suit and smelt freshly showered and was wearing a crisp white shirt and tie. I couldn’t wait to get him up the stairs and tormented him as he walked behind me watching my arse go up the stairs. He was rambling something about being in a hurry and that he couldn’t stop long. He suddenly found himself pressed up against the wall in my bedroom and I slammed the door pulling at his shirt and 
rubbing at the bulge in his trousers. His cock was hard.

Opening his shirt I kissed his neck and chest, pulling at his belt and fasteners until his trousers fell down to his knees, I had to have his cock out. It was big and hard, really primed ready for me and his balls were tight. I rubbed my finger over the tip of his sticky cock feeling the pearl of pre cum on my soft fingers. He gasped as I teased his cock gently, pulling it between my thighs and rubbing it tightly.

“Get to your knees” I told him, and he immediately did as he was told which turned me on a lot and I could feel my cunt throbbing and starting to soak into my knickers. I bent over and held on to the bedside table pushing my sexy arse into his face which he loved. I told him to pull my knickers to one side and lick my arse, and he did just as he was told. “Put your hands on my arse cheeks where I can feel them” I had to be sure that he wasn’t wanking that cock, naughty visitors have wanked themselves and spunked their load before they have even started and I don’t have any of that nonsense.

I pulled out one of my big vibrating dildo’s from the drawers and slipped it into my dirty little pussy and wanked myself while he licked my arse hungrily. He was loving it, and as I bent over I could see his cock twitching and dripping with excitement. I said to him “You’re not leaving here until you’ve made me come!” 

He was very keen and that turned me on even more.My pussy was really sensitive to touch and so swollen. I told him how much I would love to have licked out my Susanna’s pussy if she was there and he loved the thought of that and then told me that my arse tasted sweet.

I started screaming as I was cumming hard onto my dildo. After this I stood up and leaned against the door pulling my knickers right down. “Fuck my dirty little cunt now!” I told him, I thought he might even spunk before he got there he was so excited.  He gave my pussy a good hard banging, and I told him he must not cum until I had cum again, holding off must have been hard work while I frigged my clitty with my fingers he was pacing himself.

Before I knew it his big cock banging my pussy was making me cum and squirt my juices all over his cock and down his balls, he pulled his cock out and spunked his load all over my cute little arse hole.
A lot happened very quickly and I was hungry for more but he had to be heading off, said he had got himself so worked up in the car that he had wanked in the traffic first. He had to get to another meeting so he would be coming again soon.